Saturday 13 December 2008

Radical turning points of life

http://www.visualstudio.lv/radikali-en.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KorKxh_Ivbo&feature=channel



Real Radical is an ecumenical Christian youth group. Besides working at Visual studio Ltd., we sing together and play music, that we and the audience could feel even more of God’s mightiness, light, joy, peace and love. We gladly tell about how God has changed our lives through Jesus Christ, about what He wants and is able to do in every single person’s life, and about what to do to experience a radical change in life, getting know God and getting peace with Him. A verse from the Bible describes our vision – Ephesians 4:11-15. The leader and chairman of the board AIVARS GULBIS: “In the beginning of year 1992, when I was 28 years old, I read Billy Grehem book about how to come to God, in solitude I prayed the prayed that was written in that book and I trusted Jesus as my Savior and the King of my life. On the third day after I got salvation, I told it to my book-keeper, and I got a desire to preach. Immediately God set me free from alcohol slavery. After about a month I was also completely free of smoking. I started learning to listen to God and every day to stay quiet in front of Him to get direction from Holy Spirit. Since then God has given me chances to serve as a pastor, evangelist, youth leader, musician, He has taught me to step aside, remain silent, to forgive, and be humble and living quietly to work with my own hands. Today I want that God’s will comes true in my life. I’m longing to see churches, that learns to respect and love each brother and sister, to stand by others side, not to mutually compete, but to cooperate, seeing, that our purpose is to honor Jesus Christ and to show the world their real necessity for forgiveness and peace with God. That this sin tortured and distorted world could see how fabulous order God has established, that it’s available for people and it is the real life, sublimity, freedom and beatitude, what God created us for – life in fellowship with God already here on earth and after dead – together with Him in a different reality for eternity. My prayer for me and you is, that our relationship with God is in a level that we could not fail in His directions, obedience and we don’t do “good works” by ourselves, but only when God wants that from us and that it could happen “with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power” (1 Corinthians 2:4). If some of our activities have interested you and you would like to cooperate with us, then I invite you to look in our Web page www.visualstudio.lv May God bless you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment